UHD STB SoC White Box IP
iH412 system-on-chip, belonging to its new 'Monaco' family, provides a full-featured solution for multi-HD and UHD IP set-top boxes, and server-box applications. This SoC supports integrated broadcast and broadband services, combined with the latest set-top box middleware and broadband software solutions.
Faroudja® Transcode Engine provides best in-class transcoding capabilities for multi-screen streaming across consumer and handheld devices. This allows operators to optimize network bandwidth, while offering an excellent quality of service throughout the home.
The iH412 supports HEVC decoding, and therefore permits operators and service providers the means to offer UHD content to their customers.
- Dual core SMP ARM® applications CPU plus a quad-core GPU for true 3D graphics
- Ultra HD decoding up to 2160p30 OR HEVC, combined with Faroudja® video processing technology
- Faroudja® video transcoding engine
- Advanced security supporting concurrent conditional access and DRM, to protect premium broadcast content
- Wide connectivity, including USB 3.0, PCI-e, SATA and Gigabit Ethernet
- Dedicated interfaces to a range of companion front-end solutions, including MoCA 2.0, DOCSIS 3.0, satellite and 802.11ac WiFi devices
- 28 nm process technology chip
- Silicon Proven
- Verilog Source RTL Code plus Simulation Environment
- C Source Code
- Physical Design scripts - Synopsys synthesis
- Hardware simulation test bench with regression test suit
- Reference platform drivers