BLE 4.2 SoC White Box IP
A unique opportunity to licence the “white box source code” design data base of a high volume mass production BLE4.2 “SoC” that is in high volume production.
The BLE 4.2 SoC White Box IP solution is the design data base of a fully compliant BLE 4.2 production chip with SW and profiles including Mesh and Audio profiles allowing easy connectivity with Bluetooth Smart Ready mobile phones, tablets, laptops. The IP supports BLE slave and master mode operation, including broadcast, encryption, connection updates, and channel map updates.
The IP is designed to offer high integration, ultra-low power application capabilities. It integrates strong 32-bit MCU, BLE/2.4G
Radio (2Mbps) , 16KB SRAM, 14bit ADC with PGA, 6-channel PWM, three quadrature decoders, a hardware keyboard scanner
(Keyscan), abundant GPIO interfaces, multi-stage power management module.
This IP is delivered as the complete chip design data base enabling internalization, customization and porting of the design to future process nodes.
The IP comes with all certification certificates and SW and the design data base can be TO and in volume production in quick turn time.
Packaged devices and KGD are also available in production volumes.
- World’s best RF performance
- Low cost, low footprint including eBoM
- Ultra low power consumption with innovative host offloading features
- Best-in-class IOT with comprehensive coverage
- Best-in-class support coverage from concept to field deployment
- Wide Band Speech Support
- White Box, Source Code
- Fully Certified
- Shipped in millions of products
- Supper Low Power Consumption
- White Box Source Code
- RF including schematics, database and test bench
- RTL source code
- GDS II production licenses
- Grey Box (Analog/RF GDSII, Digital, FW, SW as source code)
- White Box (Source Code of complete design data base)
- SW source code
- KGD or packaged parts
- BT Certification documents