USB 2.0 Audio Design Platform IP
- The USB 2.0 Audio Design platform is a complete ,integrated solution,designed to be used in USB based Audio Devices such as speaker and microphones. You can use it in various applications,like portable flash memories, digital audio players, card readers and digital cameras.
- DUSB2 peripheral controller designed to support 12 Mb/S full speed and 480 Mb/S high speed serial data transmission rates.
- DP8051XP ultra high performance ,speed optimized fully customizable 8051 8 bit microcontroller with built in debug IP core.
- Audio device stack optimized software for DP8051XP 8bit CPU.
- FPGA board with ready to use , pre programmed example USB stereo speakers applications.
- Supports UTMI Transceiver Macrocell interface.
This includes :
- Full complience with the USB 2.0 specifications
- Full speed 12 Mbps operation
- High speed 480 Mbps operation
- Suspend and resume power management functions
- 100% software compatible with 8051 industry standard
- Upto 256 bytes of internal data memory
- Up to 64k bytes of internal or external program Memory
- User programmable program memory wait states solution for wide range of memories speed
- User programmable External data memory wait state solution for wide range of memories speed
- Fully syntheziable, static synchronous design with positive edge clocking and no internal tri states
- Scan test ready
- Fully Certified
- Shipped in millions of products
- Supper Low Power Consumption
- Verilog/Vhdl Source Code
- Modelsim automatic simulation macros
- Audio device software stack source code
- FPGA board with ready to use preprogrammed example application
- Synthesis script