802.11P Baseband IP
The T2M 802.11 P is silicon proven wireless solution. It support IEEE 802.11p (3, 4.5, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 and 27 Mbps) and Wi-Fi alliance certification. . The single stream 1×1 IEEE 802.11P mode provides up to 27 Mbps data rate. It supports Channel estimation based on the L-LTF symbol and re-estimation using data symbols.
The Detection/synchronization based on L-STF and L-LTF symbols. It offers Carrier frequency offset (CFO), DC offset (DCO) and tracking estimation and compensation. Doppler effect correction task based on the channel re-estimation. It offers the high band width of 10 Mhz and operates at 40 Mhz Master clock.
- IEEE 802.11 p fully compliant
- Compliance with standard validated by Agilent and Rohde Schwarz equipment
- Interoperability validation with commercial devices
- Emergency Vehicle Priority
- The Emergency vehicle broadcasts its arrival through its on board unit.
- Infrastructure equipment such as traffic lights stops intersecting traffic and relays this information to vehicles out of range of the Emergency Vehicle.
- Other vehicles give way
- Fully synthesizable RTL VHDL-Verilog source code
- C source code of the upper MAC layer
- Self-checking Test cases/verification specification
- FPGA synthesis and simulation scripts
- Reference design documentation