DOCSIS 3.1 Data Gateway SoC White Box IP
The iD325 is next generation DOCSIS® 3.1 device for data gateway applications. It can also be used as cable modem, eMTA (embedded Media Terminal Adapter) or as a front-end device for headed cable multimedia gateway applications.
The iD325 is built around a multi-Gigabit DOCSIS® 3.1 modem fully certifiable by Cable Labs® with full DOCSIS 3.0 backward compatibility. Besides DOCSIS modem, it embeds line-rate hardware-accelerated switching, routing, Wi-Fi bridging and a carrier grade telephony engine.
The iD325 is powered by a powerful multi-core 64-bit ARM CPU and comes pre-integrated with a
RDK-B software allowing OEM to deliver and customize efficiently advanced and future proof CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) solution to MSO’s (Multiple System Operators).
Using innovative 28 nm FD-SOI silicon technology, the iD325 provides a cost-effective path for operators towards large-scale deployments.
- Multi-core 64-bit ARM® Cortex™ CPU offering greater than 10 K DMIPS.
- DOCSIS® 3.1 cable modem: – Two 196-MHz OFDM demodulators for DOCSIS 3.1 downstream & upstream channels, 32 single-carrier QAM demodulators for DOCSIS 3.0 downstream, 8 single-carrier QAM modulators for DOCSIS 3.0 upstream channels
- Hardware-accelerated L3 / L4 router and L2 switch providing line-rate networking on every port – Rich number of interface for WAN / LAN / Wi-Fi connection – Wi-Fi bridging for deployment of dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- Telephony support: – PacketCable™ 1.5 / 2.0 with Up to 4 carrier grade HD voice lines
- Secure boot with hardware-accelerated cryptographic engine and security hardening
- Technical Documents
- RTL codes with test bench
- Software Source Code
- Integration Support