Faroudja Video Processing IP
The HQVDP 4K (High Quality Video Display Pipeline) is the ultimate generation display IP based on the Flexible Video Processor architecture.
The HQVDP optimized for 2K processing is an optimized version of the preceding with a subset of processing, targeting mid-end applications keeping high quality video processing capabilities and optimized for 2K processing performance.
- 8 or 10b input, 4:2:0, 4:2:2 or 4:4:4
- 10b output 4:4:4
- YCbCr processing
- Film Mode Detection (FMD)
- High Quality Rescale (HVSRC)
- Image Quality Improvement (IQI)
- Flexible horizontal and vertical Pan & Scan as well as pitch control on input picture.
- High performance, Best in class Picture Quality, production proven.
- High Quality Rescale, Deinterlacer(CSDi+ DCDi), FMD, Image Quality improvement.
- Optimized for Full HD.
- State of the art next generation algorithms.
- Exceptional performance with advanced techniques in video processing and calibration for vibrant and
detailed images from Blu-ray, cable, satellite and DVD sources.
- Extracted from a production STB chipset
- In large screen home theaters to improve the next generation digital displays
- Source Code Delivery including : Unlimited Usage, Rights to Modify
- HDL based test bench and behavioral models
- Test cases
- Documentation & Design Guide
- Verification Guide & Synthesis Guide