14b-4.32Gsps ADC IP
This ultra high speed wide-band Analog-to-Digital Converter is based on 16 Time Interleaved Pipeline sub-ADC followed by a digital correction algorithm for gain, offset and skew correction.
The differential input is terminated by a 100 Ohms resistor (100 Ohms differential) and followed by an input buffer driving the sub-ADC. The signal amplitude is 1Vpp differential.
The analog source driving the ADC should be ac-coupled to the input pins with two external
capacitors of 1nF minimum. The input common mode is generated internally.
- 14-bit Time-Interleaved Pipeline ADC
- 4.32GSps Sampling Rate
- 60dBFS SNR (9.7 ENOB) with 54MHz<Fin<1794MHz
- External AC coupling for the input signal
- Two power supplies: 1.8V for analog & 1.0V for digital compensation
- 1.0Vpp differential full-scale input
- Buffered analog inputs
- Input signal bandwidth: 54MHz to 1794MHz
- Power down mode
- 16x14bits data output at 270 MHz (4.32GHz/16)
- Data ready output at 270MHz
- Silicon Proven : 28FDSOI
- Extracted from a production DOCSIS Tuner STB chip
- Source Code Delivery including : Unlimited Usage and Rights to Modify
- Technical documents
- Design Guide