MIPI UFS Device Controller IP
The UFS is a simple, high performance, serial interface used in mobile systems as a mechanism to communicate between host processor and mass storage devices like Flash and other non-volatile memories. This communication is achieved using a UFS Host and UFS Device, using MIPI UniPro and MPHY as Link and PHY layers respectively. UFS Device UTP Layer does the function of encoding and decoding UPIUs and forwarding of SCSI commands to the SCSI command decoder.
The UFS Host & Device works perfectly with our MIPI UniPro and GDA Partner’s MPHY. With this, we provide the complete solution including software.
- Compliant with UFS Spec v1.1
- AXI3 and AHB Support
- All UPIU Processing
- Datain, Dataout, Command, Response, RTT & Query
- Complete control of UIC Layer by UFS Host
- Error Reporting and Handling Supported
- Priority arbitration between command, query and task management UPIUs and Indexed based processing within Command and Query UPIUs.
- Supports 32 UTP Transfer request descriptors and 8 UTP Task Management Descriptors for UFS host
- 2 C-ports
- Up to 8 LUNs configurable
- FPGA Validation
- Highly Modular and Scalable Design
- Active Low Asynchronous Reset
- RTL Code
- Verification Environments
- Test suites
- Synthesis Environment and Scripts
- Design Guide
- Verification Guide
- Synthesis Guide