MIPI UFS Host Controller IP
UFS is a simple, high performance, serial interface used in mobile systems as a mechanism to communicate between host processor and mass storage devices like Flash and other non-volatile memories. This communication is achieved using a UFS Host and UFS Device, using MIPI Unipro and MPHY as Link and PHY layers respectively. UFS Host controller interface is responsible for managing the interface between host software and UFS device to do a data transfer. It also does the interface management, power management and control.
The UFS Host device works perfectly with the UFS Device, GDA MIPI Unipro and our Partner’s MPHY. With this, we provide the complete solution including software.
- Compliant with UFS Spec v1.1
- AXI Support
- All UPIU Processing
- Datain, Dataout, Command, Response, RTT & Query
- Complete control of UIC Layer by UFS Host
- Error Reporting and Handling Supported
- Priority arbitration between command, query and task management UPIUs and Indexed based processing within Command and Query UPIUs.
- Supports 32 UTP Transfer request descriptors and 8 UTP Task Management Descriptors for UFS host
- 2 C-ports
- RTL Code
- Verification Environments
- Test suites
- Synthesis Environment and Scripts
- Design Guide
- Verification Guide
- Synthesis Guide