MIPI UniPro IP
- Compliant with MIPI UniPro Standard V1.41.00 and MPHY standard 2.0
- Programmable 1, 2, or 4 data lanes
- M-PHY HS data rates HS-G1,G2,G3 A/B and PWM data rates PWM-G1 to PWM-G7
- End to End flow control.
- Supports all traffic classes.
- Supports preemption of high priority frames.
- Supports maximum of 32 CPorts.
- Employs Round Robin arbitration across CPorts.
- Supports group acknowledgement of maximum 16 frames per traffic class.
- Supports retransmission of frames.
- Configurable buffer spaces.
- Supports CSD, CSV.
- Supports UniPro Test Feature.
- TMPI Support.
- Highly Modular and scalable design
- Asynchronous reset
- RTL Code
- Verification Environment
- Test Cases
- Synthesis Environment and scripts
- Detailed Datasheet, Design Guide, Verification Guide and Synthesis Guide