USB 3.0 OTG Controller IP
on latency and performance requirements.
- USB 3.0 OTG Controller can be configured to support all types of USB transfers – Bulk, Interrupt and Isochronous. While operating in Device Mode it can be dynamically configured to support configurable number of endpoints, interfaces, alternate interfaces and configurations.
- USB 3.0 OTG Controller can be configured to support any combinations of USB 3.0 interface speeds – LS(1.5 Mbps), FS (12.0 Mbps), HS (480 Mbps). Eg combinations are LS Only, FS Only, HS Only, LS and FS Only, FS and HS Only etc.
- USB 3.0 OTG Controller has full support for all low power features of the USB Specification supporting Suspend, Remote Wakeup and USB 3.0 Link Management States – U1, U2, U3 and USB 2.0 Link Power Management states – L1, L2.
- USB 3.0 OTG controller has full support for all USB 2.0 test modes features as well as USB 3.0 compliance and USB 3.0 loopback modes which is required for obtaining USB-IF certification.
- USB 3.0 OTG Controller has full support for OTG features such as RSP, SRP, HNP and ADP along with software configurable options to turn on/off these features.
- T2M provides been Silicon Proven USB Controllers for wide range of products such as Graphics Controller, Flash Storage Controllers, SATA Bridges with support for Bulk Streaming, Embedded Hosts, Docking Stations, Mobile Application Processors, Smart TV, Hubs.
- Configurable RTL Code
- HDL based test bench and behavioral models
- Test cases
- Protocol checkers, bus watchers and performance monitors
- Configurable synthesis shell
- Documentation and Synthesis Guide
- FPGA Platform for Pre-Tape-out Validation
- Reference Firmware