USB3.0 Audio Class Device Controller IP
USB3.0 Audio Class Device controller are designed for compliance with USB Audio 3.0 Specification, USB3.1 specification, Revision 1.0 and all associated ECN’s, USB specifications Rev 2.0 and all associated ECN’s.
USB3.0 Audio Class Device controller can optionally include a proprietary EPO processor block for managing all Standard Requests directed to the control endpoint minimizing software development overhead. Class and Vendor specific requests directed to Control endpoint are routed via a simple slave register access interface to software for processing.
USB Audio Class Device Controller provides a simple AHB interface to allow user logic to forward the audio data to the IP. The controller handles all USB specific packetizing for USB Audio Class applications.
It provides reference firmware which can be reused by customer to build the relevant device side firmware for managing the audio control transfers based on Audio3.0 Specification.
- Highly modular and configurable design
- Layered architecture
- Fully synchronous design
- Supports both sync and async reset
- Clearly de-marked clock domains
- Extensive clock gating support
- Multiple Power Well Support
- Software control for key features
- Configurable RTL Code
- HDL based test bench and behavioral models
- Test cases
- Protocol checkers, bus watchers and performance monitors
- Configurable synthesis shell
- Design Guide
- Verification Guide
- Synthesis Guide
- FPGA Platform for Pre-Tape-out Validation
- Reference Firmware