USB 3.1 VISION CONTROLLER
The USB 3Vision standard is to support the development of cameras that support the USB 3.0 interface. Vision controller interfaces with User Logic and implements a pixel interface and an AHB slave interface. It provides a flexible User Application interface, which can be easily integrated with any application.
- USB 3.1 Vision Controller can be configured to support all types of USB transfers –Bulk, Interrupt and Isochronous.
- USB 3.1 Vision Controller can be configured to support any combinations of USB 3.1 interface speeds –SSP (10Gbps), SS(5 Gbps), HS (480 Mbps), Egcombinations are SSP & SS only, SSP & SS & HS only, SSP & SS & HS , SS Only, SS & HS Only, SS & HS Only.
- USB 3.1 Vision Controller has full support for all low power features of the USB Specification supporting Suspend and Remote Wakeup, USB 3.1 Low Power States –U1/U2/U3 and USB 2.0 Link Power Management states –L1, L2.
- USB 3.1 Vision Controller IP core is compliant with USB 3 Vision specification, Revision 1.0.1.
- USB 3.1 Vision Controller IP core is compliant with USB 3.1 specification, Revision 1.0 and all associated ECN’s.
- USB 3.1 Vision Controller IP core is compliant with USB2.0 specification Revision 2.0 and all associated ECN’s.
- External Pixel data path width: 32 /64
- USB PHY Interface
- HS : ULPI, 8/16 bits UTMI
- SS : 8/16/32-bit PIPE Interface
- SSP : 32/64 -bit PIPE Interface
- Flexible interface with image pipeline/Application interface for transmitting image data.
- Guaranteed Data delivery .Bulk Endpoint used for streaming the image data
- U3V packet is processed by the IP and forwards the raw image data in the pixel interface.
- GEN CP commands are processed by the firmware through AHB slave interface.
- Allows dynamic configuration to support configurable number of endpoints, interfaces, alternate interfaces and configurations.