Bluetooth 5.2 Dual Mode RF IP in TSMC 22nm
The Ultra-Low-Power DM RF transceiver IP is designed to meet 2.4 GHz standards like Bluetooth Classic (BR/EDR), Bluetooth Low Energy, 802.15.4 PHY Layer (e.g. ZigBee), and proprietary standards.
This DM IP targets by far the lowest power consumption (<3 mW) together with state-of-the-art performances (sensitivity, interferers rejection) and with minimal cost.
Thanks to its built-in LDOs, its fully programmable modem and its interface compatible with leading BT baseband controllers, this DM IP is optimized for easy integration into ASICs and SoCs.
- Bluetooth 5.2 Dual-Mode radio, including EDR and LE 2Mbps for high-quality BT-audio streaming.
- Long Range and Direction Finding (DF) BLE options.
- Integrated Link Layer & MODEM functionalities.
- Flexible modem compatible with 802.15.4-2011 and other modulations
- Modes of TRx Operation: BLE Only and (BLE+Classic) Dual Mode
- TSMC 22nm
- Industrial temperature range: -40°C to +125°
- Average power consumption for stereo audio streaming: 1.6 mW (Bluetooth EDR) / 0.6 mW (BLE)
- Best-in-class sensitivity: BLE -98 dBm; EDR -94 dBm
- High Tx power: Upto +10 dBm