- (English) Amazon Alexa leader: COVID-19 has sparked ‘a huge increase in the use of voice in the home’
- T2M announces Industry’s first Ultra Low-Power Bluetooth Dual Mode RF IP on TSMC 22nm.
- (English) Multi-Constellation GNSS IP licensed to a US Semi-Conductor company for integration into a ultra-low power cellular IOT chip by T2M.
- (English) T2M terminates relationship with BrianChip Inc.
- (English) Amazon, Apple, Google, and the Zigbee Alliance and Its Board Members Form Industry Working Group to Develop a New, Open Standard for Smart Home Device Connectivity
- (English) The Audio of Things, Part 1: What’s the best human/machine interface?
- (English) BrainChip Awarded New Patent for Artificial Intelligence Dynamic Neural Network
- (English) BrainChip CEO Louis DiNardo accepted into Forbes Technology Council
- (English) CSEM joins GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ FDXcelerator Program bringing ultra-low-Power IP to 22FDX process
- (English) T2M announces its first Image Signal Processing (ISP) Technology for advanced mobile camera applications
As the world’s largest independent global semiconductor IP provider, T2M delivers complex system level semiconductor IP, KGD, Software and Disruptive Technologies enabling accelerated SoC development. Our range of high quality silicon-verified, RF, Analog, Digital, Software and System Solutions, are used as critical building blocks for communications, consumer and computer products including IoT, Wearables, Cellular, M2M, RCU, Set-Top Boxes, TVs, DVD players and PC chipsets.
T2M’s unique SoC White Box IPs are the design database of Tier 1 semiconductor companies’ production chips, supplied for technology transfer as source code and KGD/Die enabling immediate market entry.