LTE e-NodeB IP
As part of the reference design both PHY, L2 & L3 layers are realized completely as a software solution. The solution delivers multi Antenna MIMO system, compliant to 3GPP release 10, supporting all useful features. The solution is qualified against industry’s leading multi UE simulator and multiple UEs based on different chip-set vendors. LTE eNB reference design is adopted by OEMs to develop military communication network. There is vast experience of supporting customers for field trials, productization and manufacturing activities. Current design supports up to 4 transmit and 4 receiver antenna ports. There is work in progress to support muMIMO and beamforming features with more than 8TX and 8RX antenna ports.
- 3GPP Release 10 and Release 13 compliant
- 4 users per TTI are scheduled
- Up to 128 active users supported
- Up to 4×4 MIMO, 4 Tx and 4 Rx
- 5,10 and 20 MHz bandwidth support
- TDD/FDD modes are supported
- All 3GPP RF bands are supported.
- Synchronization – IEEE1588