BLE 5.1 LL, PS SW, Profiles IP
BlueLitE is a Bluetooth core certified by BT SIG to meet the specifications version 5.1 (Bluetooth low energy) for single mode.
The BlueLitE product line has two component IPs. The BlueLitE-SP (Stack and Profiles) and the BlueLitE-LP (Link layer and Physical layer)
BlueLitE Link Layer The BlueLitE product line has two component IPs. The BlueLitE-SP (Stack and Profiles) and the BlueLitE-LP (Link layer and Physical layer)
The link layer is a hardware-firmware implementation. While the time critical protocol procedures are handled in the hardware, the firmware implements the link layer control protocol (LLCP), Security and host command and event handling.
The physical layer is a digital hardware implementation and performs the GFSK modulation & demodulation and provides features for receive AGC and RSSI measurements.
Pre-integrated with major RF IPs from CSEM, AURA, Catina, etc.
BlueLitE SW Stack & Profiles BlueLitE-SP is the stack and profile solution for single mode Bluetooth low energy Specification. This consists of LE-HCI, LE-L2CAP, LE-SM, LE-GAP, GATT, ATT and a suite of all profiles adopted by SIG. The BlueLitE-SP is designed to be portable on variety of platforms including 8 bit microcontrollers with minimal system resources.
- Implements Link layer and physical layer of LE controller specification
- Supports all mandatory and optional features
- Supports all device roles and states
- Architected for very low power and low memory footprint
- Integrated Power Management
- Firmware portable for 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers
- DF - AoA/AoD
- GATT Caching
- Periodic AdvSync transfer/ Control length extension
- Advertising Channel Index Changes
- Minor Functional Enhancements #1