DVB T2/T/C Demodulator IP
The V0367 inherits the functionality of the industry-leading enhanced V0362 terrestrial and V0297E cable demodulators in one single advanced combo receiver.
The V0367 COFDM section of the receiver is fully compliant with the DVB-T standard framing structure, channel coding and modulation. The symbol, timing and carrier recovery loops are completely digital and tailored to comply with state-of-the-art RF down-converting tuner devices.
The V0367 DVB-C section is a complete QAM (quadrature amplitude modulation) demodulation and FEC (forward error correction) solution that performs IF-to-transport stream block processing of QAM signals.
The demodulator provides error-corrected MPEG transport-stream outputs which can be routed to the transport sub-system.
- DVB-T demodulation
- DVB-C demodulation
- I²C serial bus interface
- Compatible with low- to high-IF tuners
- Flexible clock management
- ADC for RF signal strength indicator
- Flexible and DVB-CI compliant TS output
- Ultra-compact TQFP64 package
- This highly integrated SoC helps to reduce board area and manufacturing cost, allowing low cost and small size STBs to be designed for either DVB-C or DVB-T networks.
- Flexible AGC for different signal environments.
- Best-in-class, low-power standby mode, to meet emerging energy standards for STBs.
- Clock-rate management and improvements in channel acquisition efficiency enable a powerefficient standby mode.
- Enables fast and seamless integration in complex digital TV systems such as iDTV, set-top boxes or PCTV dongles.
- Verilog Source RTL Code plus Simulation Environment
- Verification Environment
- Integration support
- Datasheet/Integration Guide/Verification Guide