Display Port V1.2 Tx PHY IP
Our Display Port is VESA DP1.1a, DP1.2 and eDP compliant with four main lanes and an auxiliary channel The DP transmitter acceptsDP1.1a HBR (2.7Gbps) and RBR (1.62Gbps) data rates; it can also support turbo mode (3.24Gbps) and HBRII (5.4Gbps) of DP1.2 standard. Signals are sampled from 1/2/4-lane double-wide DP stream data.IP is composed of DP 1.2 core and its Physical Layer, in 65nm, 40nmLP and 28nmLP.
- DP SST and MST compliant
- Support video format of RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4/4:2:2
- Deep color up to 16bit per component, H Sync, V Sync, Field ID (Interlaced modes) and DE.
- Support dual bus video
- Audio up to 4ch I2S
- Support HDCP data decryption
- Support DP 1.2 side band and GTC messages
- Support DP 1.2 3D and SDP nesting
- To facilitate lower test cost and improve test coverage, a loopback test is provided to check for the functionality of the transmitter in different speed modes