5G-4G-3G 2x2 RF IP
This is a low-power 3GPP 5G/4G/3G transceiver IP optimized for cellular applications. It integrates all the necessary RF/analog/mixed-signal functions for a 3GPP Universal/5G/4G/3G 2x2 transceiver for low cost and low-power applications with fully integrated frequency synthesizer. It offers a high level of programmability, making it an ideal universal radio.
The receive path (RX) has very high dynamic range and is implemented with direct-conversion architecture. A direct conversion TX generates low EVM signals to drive the external power amplifier. Two fully integrated Frac-N frequency synthesizers and LO-chains generate the required low phase-noise LO signals for TX and RX mixers. A complete GPS receiver with a frequency synthesizer is also integrated.
It offers unique Intellectual Property (IP) portfolio for various wireless markets, including Wi-Fi, 5G/4G/3G, Bluetooth, Zigbee, and GNSS among others. The ultra-low-power transceiver IPs enable Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications.
- Fully integrated universal transceiver
- Highly flexible and programmable
- Ultra low power consumption
- Compliant with 3GPP 5G/4G/3G up to 110MHz RF Channel bandwidth
- Process: TSMC 65nm LP RFCMOS process
- Could be ported to other processes
- RX with very high dynamic range
- Continuous frequency coverage up to 3.8GHz (Support CBRS band)
- Two low phase-noise Frac-N frequency Synthesizer
- Supports both FDD and TDD modes
- Direct-conversion architecture
- Very low EVM transmitter
- Very small die area
- Integrated GPS receiver and frequency synthesizer
- Single supply enabled using integrated LDO
- Application - 3GPP 5G/4G/3G, GPS