Sub-6 GHz 5G-Universal RF IP
It’s a low-power 3GPP 5G sub6 transceiver IP optimized for cellular applications. It integrates all the necessary RF/analog/mixed-signal functions for a 3GPP Universal/5G sub6 2x2 transceiver for low-cost and low-power applications with fully integrated frequency synthesizer. It offers a high level of programmability, making it an ideal universal radio.
The receive path (RX) has very high dynamic range and is implemented with direct-conversion architecture. A direct conversion TX generates low EVM signals to drive the external power amplifier. Two fully integrated Frac-N frequency synthesizers and LO-chains generate the required low phase-noise LO signals for TX and RX mixers. A complete GPS receiver with a frequency synthesizer is also integrated.
It offers unique Intellectual Property (IP) portfolio for various wireless markets, including Wi-Fi, 5G/4G/3G, Bluetooth, Zigbee, and GNSS among others.The ultra-low-power transceiver IPs enable Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Machine-to- Machine (M2M) applications.
- Fully integrated universal transceiver
- Highly flexible and programmable
- Ultra low power consumption
- Compliant with 3GPP 5G/sub6 up to 200MHz RF
- Channel bandwidth
- Process: TSMC 28nm process Could be ported to other processe
- RX with very high dynamic range
- Continuous frequency coverage up to 6GHz
- Two low phase-noise Frac-N frequency Synthesizer
- Supports both FDD and TDD modes
- Direct-conversion architecture
- Very low EVM transmitter
- Very small die area
- Integrated GPS receiver and frequency synthesizer
- Single supply enabled using integrated LDO.
- Application - 3GPP 5G/4G/3G, Sub6, GPS