MIPI M PHY G3
The MIPI M-PHY Gear 3 IP is compliant with the latest MIPI Feature Storage IP Solution SerDes PHY Product Brief Alliance M-PHY v3.0 Specification, UniPro v1.8 Specification, and Universal Flash Storage (UFS) v3.0 Specification. A serial interface technology with high bandwidth capabilities and supports HS Gear3 rates up to 5.8Gbps, which is particularly developed for mobile applications to obtain low pin count combined with very good power efficiency. The MIPI M-PHY Gear 3 IP compliant to the RMMI interface which allows UniPro controller and UFS Controller.
The MIPI M-PHY provides robust testability by low cost Build-In-Self-Test (BIST), and receiver eye data monitoring and debugging function for embedded system.
- Compliant with M-PHY Spec 3.0
- Support HS-MODE Gear3(A/B) with data rate up to 5.8Gb/s, and backward compatible
- Support LS-MODE PWM-G1 to PWM-G4 with data rate up to 72Mb/s
- Support reference clock frequency with 19.2/26/38.4/52MHz defined in UFS spec
- Support RMMI interface for Type-I application
- Receiver eye open for monitoring and debugging
- Support Build In-Self Test(BIST) for low cost CP/FT