TalkTo- FarField & NearField Voice Control
TalkTo is an audio SW provides exceptional barge-in performance, in high-noise environments, significantly improving Wake Word Engine (WWE) and Voice Services performance.
Integrated inside TalkTo is Adaptive interference canceller(AIC), Acoustic Echo Canceller(AEC), multi-channel speaker noise and open wake word API, and significantly exceeds Google ART requirements.
TalkTo™ (mono/stereo & Multi-Channel)
- Mono, stereo, and multichannel playback
- Proprietary Adaptive Interference Canceller™ (AIC).
- Multichannel AEC (N-channel)
- 360-degree operation
- Linux, Android, & RTOS
- Wake-word & Ecosystem independent
- Unequaled far-field performance
- Passes AVS 2.1 Premium Test (reports are available under NDA)
- Volume Management
- Bass Enhancement
- Headset Trigger
- Dialog Enhance, etc.
This software is used in millions of devices in the consumer, mobile and automotive industry.
- Integrate or Create advanced audio features
- Realtime Interface for design and debug
- Open APIs for external tools and scripting
- Includes Native Target with AWE Core for Windows
- AWE Core All-in-one Audio Processing Engine
- Reconfigurable Audio-Pipeline400+ Audio Building-blocks
- Processor & OS Agnostic
- Open APIs & Extensible with 3rd party building-blocks