GNSS Multi-Constellation Ultra Low Power Digital IP
This Ultra Low Power GNSS Multi-Constellation Digital IP is extracted from a production SoC supporting all GNSS constellations: GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, Beidou3, QZSS, IRNSS / NAVIC, SBA. The GNSS Digital IP supports Multi-band L1/ L2/ L5 and S-band signal reception when connected to a multi band RF front end receiver.
The GNSS Digital IP is designed for easy integration into battery operated ultra-low power SoCs for applications such as IoT logistics, wearables, sports, fitness and healthcare.
Many innovative GNSS techniques are used to build on the efficiency of this platform to ensure ultra-low-power consumption. The GNSS IP includes dedicated hardware blocks which enable much lower power compared to a SW only solution. The GNSS Digital IP also supports continuous fix techniques, power-efficient capture and process for devices that only require periodic location updates, further conserving battery life.
The IP delivery is a combination of HW Accelerator and SW running on a suitable CPU with floating point unit such as ARM Cortex M55. The HW accelerator consists of an array of wide bandwidth correlators to deliver higher precision, multi-path mitigation, interference rejection and fast signal acquisition in cold, warm, and hot start scenarios. The SW running on the CPU co-processing unit programs the acquisition and tracking blocks of GNSS Correlator, executes tracking loops and computes position, velocity and time (PVT) solution in real time.
The GNSS IP core is highly SW configurable to support any of the legacy, modernized and potential future GNSS signals of all available constellations, concurrently or sequentially based on the need of the application.
The Ultra-low power GNSS Digital-IP when coupled with other wireless technologies such as NB-IOT, Bluetooth, WiFi can further enhances the capabilities of wearable products and IOT asset tracking products. T2M carries a comprehensive range of system level semiconductor IP to complete any complex GNSS SoC, including:
● GNSS RF Receiver RF IP L1/2 & L5 individual bands very low power
● RF-IP (2.6Ghz-100MHz) supporting GNSS L1/2/5, NB-IOT, Cat-M1, Bluetooth, ZigBee, WiFi, LORA, Sigfox
● NB-IOT certified R14 Digital Modem and Protocol Stack SW, GSM for fall back if required
● Bluetooth & ZigBee Link-Layer, Protocol Stacks, Profiles, Mesh, Apps
● WiFi 11AX RF transceiver IP
- Supports all signals in L1, L2, L5 and S band frequencies from GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BeiDou3, QZSS, IRNSS, and SBAS constellations
- Huge array of correlators for faster signal acquisition and high sensitivity.
- Tracking sensitivity of -160dBm (GPS)
- Accuracy of up to 1.5m CEP
- Multi-tone interference mitigation and pulsed interference mitigation
- Carrier phase output for RTK (Real-Time Kinetic) positioning
- Supports L-band corrections for PPP (Precise Point Positioning)
- Up to 1 Hz measurement rate
- AMBA compliant AHB interface to the CPU
- Supports multipath rejection for the Automotive applications
- Battery Backed Counter to maintain GNSS Time
- AEC-Q100 Grade3 compliant.