GNSS Ultra-low power RF Transceiver IP
Silicon proven in TSMC40nm ULP, this GNSS Ultra-low power RF IP supports all existing satellite-based navigation systems including GPS (US), Galileo (EU), GLONASS (Russia), and Beidou (China), QZSS (Japan), SBAS and can be optimized for battery powered IoT and M2M applications. The GNSS RF receiver IP have the support for L1/L2 and L5 simultaneously.
The GNSS RF IP integrates both integer-N (default mode) and dual mode fractional-N frequency synthesizers, to enable the use of one reference frequency in a multi-mode system. The fully integrated Frequency Synthesizer (SX) has a VCO with wide enough tuning range to cover the desired frequency range over the process corners. The GNSS RF IP supports both single-system and multi-system operation.
This GNSS RF Transceiver IP has a high-level programmability to optimize the power and functionality for various conditions. The Ultra-low power GNSS RF Receiver is ideal for the IoT applications and for mobile tracking applications. The RF IP has an integrated reference clock buffer to provide a stable reference frequency for good performance.
- Fully integrated transceiver
- Supports all GNSS systems GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, Beidou3, QZSS, IRNSS
- Supports L1/L2 and L5 bands
- Silicon proven in TSMC 40nm ULP RF CMOS process
- Extremely low power consumption
- Concurrent reception of multiple systems
- Flexible frequency plan
- Integrated DC offset cancellation
- To implement low leakage, current the RF IP supports PMU (Power management Unit)
- Exceedingly small die area
- Single supply of 0.95V
- Integrated 8-bit quadrature SAR ADC for better blocker tolerance.
- Optional integrated LDOs to improve supply rejection