MIPI UniPro v1.6 Controller IP
UniPro (Unified Protocol) is a layered protocol defined by the MIPI Alliance for connecting devices and components within a mobile device. UniPro allows device components to utilize MIPI PHY layer to communicate and exchange data with devices on the other side of MIPI lanes.
UniPro supports a wide range of device applications like application processor, camera controller, display controllers, and storage controllers like UFS or memory (RAM) controllers.
Our MIPI UniPro is designed to be PHY-agnostic, supporting a wide range of applications simultaneously in the application layer. Our MIPI UniPro along with other application solutions like CSI-3 or UFS and MPHY offers an comprehensive solution.
- Compliant with MIPI UniPro Standard V1.8x and MPHY standard 3.x
- Programmable 1, 2, or 4 data lanes
- Support for M-PHY HS data rates HS-Gear-1, Gear-2, Gear-3, both A/B modes and PWM data rates PWM-G1 to PWM-G7
- Support for end-to-end flow control
- Support for all traffic classes
- Support for preemption of high-priority frames
- Support for up to 32 C-Ports
- Round Robin arbitration across C-Ports
- Group acknowledgement of up to 16 frames per traffic class
- Support for frame retransmission
- Configurable buffer spaces
- CSD, CSV support
- Support for UniPro test feature
- TMPI support
- Efficient power management