802.11 N/G/B 2.4GHz RF Transceiver IP
75xx IPs are fully integrated 1x1 RF transceiver IPs for 2.4GHz 802.11bgn applications. They include the receiver, transmitter, Frac-N frequency synthesizer and LO chain, and all the supporting blocks such as bias and SPI.
The zero-IF receive path (RX) has very high dynamic. A zero-IF TX generates low EVM signals through the integrated PA. A fully integrated Frac-N frequency synthesizer generates and the LOCHAIN generates required low-phase-noise LO signals for TX and RX mixer. RF switch and balun (optional) are also integrated for lowest cost solution.
We also offer a range of other RF Transceiver IP for Wi-Fi, WCDMA, LTE, GNSS and others. These ultra-low-power RF transceiver IPs enable Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications.
- Fully integrated RF transceiver IP
- 802.11 N/G/B 2.4GHz 1x1
- Integrated PA, Balun, LNA, Switch
- Very small die area
- Very Low Rx Power consumption
- ~ 25mw
- Direct‐conversion receiver architecture
- RX has great dynamic range
- Low phase‐noise fractional‐N PLL
- Very low EVM transmitter
- Easily scalable to for MIMO configurations
- Supports DPD
- Dual supplies:
- 1.2V and 3.3V
- Optional Integrated ADC/DAC
- SMIC 55nm, Flash, 1P6M
- Can be ported to other processes
- Wi‐Fi 802.11 B/G/N