DVB-C Demodulator IP
The DVB C Demodulator is silicon proven IP and extracted from production chip, a complete QAM (quadrature amplitude modulation) demodulation and FEC (forward error correction) solution that performs IF to transport stream block processing of QAM signals. It is intended for the digital reception of compressed television, sound, and data services over cable. It is fully compliant with ITU-T J.83 Annexes A/B/C or DVB-C specification bitstreams (ETS 300 429, “Digital broadcasting systems for television, sound and data services – Framing structure, channel coding and modulation - Cable Systems”). The IP integrates a Zero-IF interface to be compliant as well with direct IF tuners as with zero IF (I/Q) tuners.
This is Stand alone DVB-C Demodualtor IP core: EN300429 compliant, ITU-T J.83B compliant but not in validation scope, Nordig Unified 2.2.1 and SARFT compliant, Up to 7.2Msps symbol rate, 80 taps equalizer.
- QAM and FEC solution
- ITU-T J.83 Annexes A/B/C, DVB-C specification (ETSI 300 429)
- Nordig Unified v2.4 and SARFT compliant
- Up to 7.2 Ms/s symbol rate
- Square (16,64,256-QAM) and non square (32,128-QAM) constellations
- Zero-IF or IF interface, compatible with zero-IF (I/Q) or Direct IF tuners, upto 57 MHz IF
- AGC control
- Outstanding BER results, dynamic performance close to theoretical limits
- Enables fast and seamless integration in complex digital TV SoCs such as iDTV, set-top boxes or PCTV dongles.
- Silicon Proven IP core
- Extracted from Production chip
- Digital TV
- PCTV Dongles