- MIPI UFS v3.1 Ctrl., MIPI UniPro v1.8 Ctrl. & MIPI M-PHY v4.1 IP Cores in 12nm & 28nm available for immediate licensing for high performance serial interface applications
- DVB-S2X/S2/S Demodulator IP Core licensed to a Major Chinese Semiconductor company for integration into an 8K TV SOC
- DDR Combo PHY & Controller IP Core Silicon Proven in 12nm & 28nm available for immediate licensing.
- 14nm FinFET production USB3.0/PCIe3.0/SATA3.0/SGMII Combo PHY IP Core, available for immediate licencing
- DisplayPort (DP, eDP) v1.4 Transmitter & Receiver PHY & Controller IP Cores for advanced SOC supporting 8K resolutions!
- MIPI CSI 3, DSI 2 Tx & Rx Advanced Controller & PHY IP Cores available in major Fabs & Nodes for SOC Designs for Imaging and Display Applications
- BLE/15.4 2.4GHz+Sub-GHz Multi-Protocol RF Transceiver Phy KGD & IP for adding wireless Connectivity to “any MCU/SoC”
- PCI Express Gen5 PHY & Controller IP Cores available in major Fabs & Foundries for Graphics, Memory and Storage Applications
- DSP Concepts Launches TalkTogether Module for Audio Weaver
- DSP Concepts Enables Audio Weaver for the Cadence Tensilica HiFi 5 DSP
As the world’s largest independent global semiconductor IP provider, T2M delivers complex system level semiconductor IP, KGD, Software and Disruptive Technologies enabling accelerated SoC development. Our range of high quality silicon-verified, RF, Analog, Digital, Software and System Solutions, are used as critical building blocks for communications, consumer and computer products including IoT, Wearables, Cellular, M2M, RCU, Set-Top Boxes, TVs, DVD players and PC chipsets.
T2M’s unique SoC White Box IPs are the design database of Tier 1 semiconductor companies’ production chips, supplied for technology transfer as source code and KGD/Die enabling immediate market entry.