- HDMI 2.1 Rx PHY (TSMC 12FFC) & Controller Semiconductor IP Licensed To A Tier1 Chinese Semiconductor Company For Integration Into A TV Chip By T2M-IP
- Virtual Tech Talk: Bluetooth® Low Energy (LE) Audio Vs Classic
- Softbank Said to Have a Buyout Offer for Arm
- ST makes acquisitions to further strengthen the wireless connectivity capabilities of STM32 MCUs
- Interface IP Category to Overtake CPU IP by 2025?
- Synaptics to Acquire Rights to Broadcom’s Wireless IoT Connectivity Business
- Phison appoints T2M-IP for global marketing, representation, and business development
- Amazon Alexa leader: COVID-19 has sparked ‘a huge increase in the use of voice in the home’
- T2M announces Industry’s first Ultra Low-Power Bluetooth Dual Mode RF IP on TSMC 22nm.
- Multi-Constellation GNSS IP licensed to a US Semi-Conductor company for integration into a ultra-low power cellular IOT chip by T2M.
World’s largest independent global Semiconductor IP provider
As the world’s largest independent global semiconductor IP provider, T2M delivers complex system level semiconductor IP, KGD, Software and Disruptive Technologies enabling accelerated SoC development. Our range of high quality silicon-verified, RF, Analog, Digital, Software and System Solutions, are used as critical building blocks for communications, consumer and computer products including IoT, Wearables, Cellular, M2M, RCU, Set-Top Boxes, TVs, DVD players and PC chipsets.
T2M’s unique SoC White Box IPs are the design database of Tier 1 semiconductor companies’ production chips, supplied for technology transfer as source code and KGD/Die enabling immediate market entry.