- Audio Weaver + TalkTo reference design now available on Qualcomm® QCS400 series of audio System-on-Chips (SoCs)
- Ultra-low power GNSS Multi-Constellation Digital IP Core licensed to a European Semiconductor company for battery powered IOT & Wearable applications
- 28FDSOI “SoC White Box” SERDES & Controller IPs’ are available for immediate licensing
- SDR RF IP, 100MHz-2.6GHz, for ultra-low power applications from IoT, M2M to 5G available from T2M IP
- TSMC 12FFC silicon proven SERDES Phy IPs’ for HDMI 2.1, PCIe Gen5, DDR4, USB 4 & MIPI Interfaces available immediately for your next SoC
- GPS tracking devices industry to grow 12.2% CAGR by 2026
- Bluetooth Dual Mode v5.2 Protocol Stack SW, Profiles & LC3 codec licensed to leading Tier 1 Company for ultra-low power TWS Hearable Audio SoC
- HDMI 2.1 Rx PHY (TSMC 12FFC) & Controller Semiconductor IP Licensed To A Tier1 Chinese Semiconductor Company For Integration Into A TV Chip By T2M-IP
- Virtual Tech Talk: Bluetooth® Low Energy (LE) Audio Vs Classic
- Softbank Said to Have a Buyout Offer for Arm
World’s largest independent global Semiconductor IP provider
As the world’s largest independent global semiconductor IP provider, T2M delivers complex system level semiconductor IP, KGD, Software and Disruptive Technologies enabling accelerated SoC development. Our range of high quality silicon-verified, RF, Analog, Digital, Software and System Solutions, are used as critical building blocks for communications, consumer and computer products including IoT, Wearables, Cellular, M2M, RCU, Set-Top Boxes, TVs, DVD players and PC chipsets.
T2M’s unique SoC White Box IPs are the design database of Tier 1 semiconductor companies’ production chips, supplied for technology transfer as source code and KGD/Die enabling immediate market entry.