DVB T2/T Demodulator IP
This DVB-T/T2 Demodulator IP supports all the new terrestrial specifications, including Rotated constellations, Alamouti, TFS and multiple PLP. Its performance meets or exceeds the most recent requirements. The IP features dual I/Q ADC’s. It can work with different external RF tuner chips and CAN tuners thanks to a highly flexible RF interface and a dedicated programmable block.
- Compliance with DVB-T2 standard
- 1k, 2k, 4k, 6k, 16k, 32k FFT sizes.
- 1/32, 1/16, 1/8,1/4, 1/128, 19/128, 19/256 Guard Intervals.
- All Pilot Patterns PP1–?PP8.
- By PLP code rates: 1/2, 3/5, 2/3,3/4 4/5, 5/6.
- Constellations: QPSK, 16 QAM, 64 QAM, 256 QAM.
- 16K and 64K LDPC
- P1, P2, L1 and L2 reception and decoding.
- Channel bandwidths: 1.7 MHz, 5MHz, 6 MHz, 7MHz, 8MHz
- Silicon proven
- Used in millions of devices
- Verilog Source RTL Code plus Simulation Environment
- C Source Code
- Physical Design scripts – Synopsys synthesis
- Hardware simulation test bench with regression test suit
- Reference platform drivers