Bluetooth Dual Mode v5.2 Protocol Stack SW IP
Bluetooth Dualmode Software IP includes versions v5.2, v5.1, v5,and below, of Bluetooth Smart & Bluetooth Smart Ready Stack & Profiles. EtherMind is a comprehensive offering which consists of all the mandatory and optional features of the core stack and all the adopted profiles.
This IP has been integrated into multiple products and is designed to suit the needs of product OEMs, ODMs and Semiconductor companies.
EtherMind enables customer to reduce market risk of integrating Bluetooth in the product while accelerating the development cycle. The large base of customers is testimony of the IP’s high quality, proven reliability, functionality and portability as per the adopted Bluetooth specifications.
- Bluetooth SIG Qualified, Production Proven IP
- Proven Interoperability
- Low MIPS and Memory Footprint for Stack & Profiles
- Platform and Operating Systems (OS) agnostic and is designed for Easy Portability
- Proven on all popular 32 bit and 16 bit MCUs and a variety of OS
- Non-Blocking Architecture
- Compile time options for Feature Configuration
- v5.2 (Milan) Features: LE Isochronous Channel
- LE Power Control
- v5.1 Madrid Features: DF - AoA/AoD
- GATT Caching
- Periodic AdvSync transfer/ Control length extension
- Advertising Channel Index Changes
- Minor Functional Enhancements #1
- Source Code of Transport Abstraction Layer and Operating System Abstraction Layer
- Source Code of sample applications to illustrate the use of APIs
- API Documents for Smart Mesh Profile and Encryption blocks
- API Documents for the Transport Abstraction Layer
- API Documents for the Operating System Abstraction Layer
- User manual describing how to build and run the sample application