LTE NB IoT UE Modem+L1/2/3 PS SW IP
This 3GPP Release 13 compliant NB-IoT UE Cat NB1 solution includes a Digital Modem integrated with a Protocol Stack (L1/L2/L3) SW, designed for the development of very low cost/power SoCs.
The SW has very low memory and low power footprint enabling easy integration to custom target platforms using ARM M series, MIPS or other CPU.
This solution has been integrated with 3rd party RFs.
The reference design is implemented on a Xilinx Zynq 7020 off the shelf EVK integrating the Digital Modem & Protocol Layer stack SW onto the embedded ARM Cortex CPU driving an ADI SDR RF transceiver.
- 3GPP Rel13 Cat-NB1 UE solution
- FDD support
- Single antenna Tx and Rx
- 200 KHz bandwidth
- 15KHz and 3.75 KHz subcarrier spacing support
- Both single-tone and multi-tone support
- Standalone mode of operation
- 3 levels of coverage enhancement support
- CIoT control plane and user plane optimization
- Power saving mode
- Multiple data bearers (0/1/2)
- NAS and AS security with Snow 3G algorithm
- Digital Modem/Phy in RTL (No DSP)
- Integrated Service Layer L1/L2/L3 Protocol stack
- Generic PHY abstraction layer
- can interface to a 3rd party modem/phy
- Low memory and low power footprint
- AT Command and USIM interface
- Support for LWM2M Over The Air
- Firmware/Software upgrade and Device Management
- Supports DTLS Security