- At CES 2018, Global SoC Design Service Provider, Incise announces the appointment of T2M for global marketing, representation & business development
- BrainChip Announces Change in Board Membership
- Broadcom issues patent suit broadside targeting LG, Mediatek and Funai
- BrainChip to present at TechKnow Invest Roadshow
- CCww’s NB-IOT R13 Protocol-stack software is licensed by a leading IoT Chip developer
- Telink Semiconductor to demonstrate smart lighting, smart home, retail and logistics applications at Bluetooth Asia 2017 in Shenzhen
- BrainChip Studio Awarded New Product of the Year for Video Analytics by Security Today’s Panel of Independent Judges
- Telink Semiconductor and Unitec Semicondutores join forces to address IoT market in Latin America
- DSR launches its ZBOSS 3.0, LightLink, GreenPower on CSEM RF
- Telink Semiconductor’s RF system on chip (SoC) passes ZigBee 3.0 certification tests using DSR’s wireless software stack
World’s largest independent global Semiconductor IP provider
As the world’s largest independent global semiconductor IP provider, T2M delivers complex system level semiconductor IP, KGD, Software and Disruptive Technologies enabling accelerated SoC development. Our range of high quality silicon-verified, RF, Analog, Digital, Software and System Solutions, are used as critical building blocks for communications, consumer and computer products including IoT, Wearables, Cellular, M2M, RCU, Set-Top Boxes, TVs, DVD players and PC chipsets.
T2M’s unique SoC White Box IPs are the design database of Tier 1 semiconductor companies’ production chips, supplied for technology transfer as source code and KGD/Die enabling immediate market entry.
T2M's range of high quality pre-verified, analog/mixed-signal, RF, Digital and SW system solutions, are used as critical building blocks of communications, consumer and computer products including IoT, Wearables, cellular, tablet, M2M, RCU, set-top boxes, TVs, DVD players and PC chipsets. IPs can be modified to meet the customer's specific requirement be it fab/node porting or proprietary features.