- T2M announces availability of Bluetooth SIG qualified v5 Bluetooth Low Energy Controller, Stack and Profiles IP from Mindtree
- Bluetooth Mesh – the Next Wave of IoT Technology
- Mindtree announces BQB qualification of its Bluetooth Mesh v1.0 Software Stack and EtherMind Bluetooth v5.0 Software Stack & Profiles
- Software-Based GPS Receiver From Galileo Satellite Navigation Now Available on Cadence Tensilica Fusion F1 DSP
- WuQi Technologies is the latest licensee of CCww’s NB-IoT UE protocol-stack software
- 3 Design Aspects you shouldn’t miss while building an NB-IoT Protocol Stack | Nigel Dixon — T2M
- At CES 2018, Global SoC Design Service Provider, Incise announces the appointment of T2M for global marketing, representation & business development
- BrainChip Announces Change in Board Membership
- Broadcom issues patent suit broadside targeting LG, Mediatek and Funai
- BrainChip to present at TechKnow Invest Roadshow
World’s largest independent global Semiconductor IP provider
As the world’s largest independent global semiconductor IP provider, T2M delivers complex system level semiconductor IP, KGD, Software and Disruptive Technologies enabling accelerated SoC development. Our range of high quality silicon-verified, RF, Analog, Digital, Software and System Solutions, are used as critical building blocks for communications, consumer and computer products including IoT, Wearables, Cellular, M2M, RCU, Set-Top Boxes, TVs, DVD players and PC chipsets.
T2M’s unique SoC White Box IPs are the design database of Tier 1 semiconductor companies’ production chips, supplied for technology transfer as source code and KGD/Die enabling immediate market entry.
T2M's range of high quality pre-verified, analog/mixed-signal, RF, Digital and SW system solutions, are used as critical building blocks of communications, consumer and computer products including IoT, Wearables, cellular, tablet, M2M, RCU, set-top boxes, TVs, DVD players and PC chipsets. IPs can be modified to meet the customer's specific requirement be it fab/node porting or proprietary features.