TalkTo - FarField Voice Control
TalkTo™ is an audio SW, provides exceptional barge-in performance, in high-noise environments, significantly improving Wake Word Engine (WWE) and Voice Services performance. TalkTo™ Mono, stereo, and multichannel playback Proprietary Adaptive Interference Canceller (AIC).
Integrated inside TalkTo™ is Adaptive interference canceller(AIC), Acoustic Echo Canceller(AEC), multi-channel speaker noise and open wake word API, and significantly exceeds Google ART requirements.
TalkTo™ is a suite of proprietary Machine Learning & Microphone Processing algorithms that delivers a quiet-room experience in the noisy & unpredictable spaces of everyday life.
Multichannel Acoustic Eco canceler (AEC) (N-channel) 360-degree operation Linux, Android, & RTOS Wake-word & Ecosystem independent Unequaled far-field performance passes Google Assistant, Alexa Mobile Accessory (AMA) and Amazon Alexa Voice Service (AVS) 2.1 Premium Test . Reports are available under NDA.
This software is used in millions of devices in the consumer, mobile and automotive industry.
- Integrate or Create advanced audio features
- Realtime Interface for design and debug
- Open APIs for external tools and scripting
- Includes Native Target with AWE Core for Windows
- AWE Core All-in-one Audio Processing Engine
- Reconfigurable Audio-Pipeline
- 400+ Audio Building-blocks
- Processor & OS Agnostic
- Open APIs & Extensible with 3rd party building-blocks
- Technology that out-performs the human ear
- Improved WWE and Voice Services performance
- Comprehensive debugging environment to resolve difficult system audio issues in record time
- Expertise to help you pass Amazon Alexa Voice Service (AVS) certification
- DSPC audio-labs available for Amazon Alexa Voice Service (AVS) benchmarking
- Voice & Speaker processing on the same processor